Aims and Objectives
To coordinate and focus activities in the domains relevant to the space environments field in a manner that enables the optimisation of UK resources and effective collaboration between community members to achieve benefits from space environment R&D not able to be accomplished by any single member or which would otherwise be constrained by limited resources.
- To provide a means for the disciplines and industries utilising aspects of the space environment (or analogous environments) to communicate, coordinate and collaborate (C3) for the betterment of the individual, organisation and nation.
- To offer a platform for the dissemination of information pertinent and helpful to the sub-communities of the UK Space Environments Association. This information will include details such as member interests, needs and capabilities and funding sources and resources.
- To offer a means to aid the establishment of cross-disciplinary partnerships for the pursuit of collaborative projects in the space industry.
- To offer a means to find, borrow or hire specialist equipment and facilities required for space environments R&D within the UK.
- To offer education and career support to UK students and early career professionals wishing to work or develop a career in the UK (or international) space industry.
- To provide support and promotion for innovative applications of space R&D in the terrestrial marketplace.